Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Modern Baker: Honey Peanut Wafers

Cookies, bars, and biscotti is all I think about these days thanks to the Modern Bakers challenge. I was intrigued with these cookies because sometimes peanut butter cookies are on order instead of the classic chocolate chip. I really wanted to like these cookies. The ingredients are simple and I liked how they spread out into thin little wafers while baking. I also liked that the recipe used honey as I thought that would add a nice taste to them.

Unfortunately, these cookies weren't my favorite. They were only okay. But, I should admit that I'm not a huge peanut butter cookie fan anyway. If you love peanut butter cookies I'm sure these would be a welcome to try. They were just a little too blah-peanuty to me. I think I need my peanut butter cookies to have a little pizazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails