Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Kitchen, The Old

We've moved and I've left behind my kitchen. This is where I began my cook/baking journey. (Please forgive the appearance. This picture was taken after three days of packing, moving, and cleaning and right before we handed over keys.)

I will always have a special place in my heart for this kitchen. I learned so much on these counter tops. I'd love to do a long post recapping it all, but I just don't have the time!

I have a confession to make. Please fellow bakers go easy on me. During this crazy moving time when one really wants a treat now and then I've resorted to boxed brownie and cake mixes.

I promise to give you a tour of my new kitchen soon and you will notice many blog posts to come in this kitchen. I dealt with the angst and stress of the buying/selling process by baking. It was a great stress relief and allowed me to schedule out many posts so I don't feel like my blog is neglected during this chaotic time.

Happy Baking All!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute photo...and such a happy wonderful looking kitchen...can't wait to see the new one! Boxed mixes...they aren't all bad and I'm sure you have found ways to make them just wonderful! Happy and good times for you in your new kitchen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fond memories of the old kitchen and look forward to seeing the new one. Best wishes for all the unpacking! I know you will continue to create amazing things in your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy move! Good luck with dealing with all of the unpacking craziness...can't wait to see the new kitchen. And hey, sometimes those boxed brownie mixes are just the thing, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fond memories! I'm looking forwarding to reading about all the adventures you have in your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking kitchen! I can't wait to get a virtual tour of the new one.

    I always keep box mixes on hand. Sometimes you just need to throw together brownies or a cake without any fuss. And besides, the kids can make them if they want. So don't feel bad. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails