sweet crepes earlier this month, I decided to jump in! The bread is so yummy and a great bread for this month! I loved the hazelnut chocolate swirl of goodness in the middle of the bread!
4 cups bread flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/3 cup nutella + more for spreading inside
3/4 c to 1 cup warm water
1. Mix flour, salt, yeast and nutella together in a bowl with a dough hook. Let dough mix for about 10 minutes once ingredients have formed a ball. The dough should be tacky but not too sticky.
2. Oil a bowl and let dough rise until doubled.
3. Place dough on counter and roll until about 1/2 inch thick and as wide as the pan you intend to use. Pipe lines of nutella lengthwise along the bread. (I ended up with about 5 lines each about 1/2 inch thick.) Roll dough and place seam side down into 9x5 pan.
4. Let dough rise until doubled.
5. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on rack.