Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cocoa Crinkle Sandwich Cookies aka Christmas Crack (Re-post)

It's time to start my annual holiday cookie plate! I've made these Cocoa Crinkle Sandwich Cookies for the past 4 years. They are absolute must-do cookie for the season. I always think of my oldest daughter Charlotte when I make these because I was HUGELY pregnant with her the first time I made them- 39 1/2 weeks along.

Do yourself a favor this holiday season. Make these cookies! My hubby's co-workers affectionately call them Christmas crack.

These are the absolute best holiday cookie ever!

4 comments:

  1. Love the crushed up peppermint pieces on the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like seeing these each year as a good reminder to get this done, these are one of the first cookies to disappear off my trays last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coworkers have already started asking for them! I agree.... definitely crack cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love chocolate and peppermint. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails