Friday, November 25, 2011

Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms

Got leftover stuffing? Try these!!

I'm piggybacking off of my Thanksgiving roundup recipe of Cornbread Dressing with Sausage and Apples. This recipe uses any leftover stuffing, but I used my yummy cornbread stuffing.

I realize earlier I referred to the dressing as dressing and now I'm calling it stuffing, but like I explained I use the words interchangeably and Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms just sounds more fun than Dressing Stuffed Mushrooms.

These little stuffed mushrooms are super simple and super delicious!! I could not stop eating them and almost finished an entire pan myself!
Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms
Adapted From: Rachel Ray
Printable Recipe

15-20 Mushrooms
1 cups leftover stuffing
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. Pop the stems out of the mushrooms and set top down on a baking sheet. Toss the leftover stuffing with the Parmesan cheese. Scoop heapfuls of stuffing into mushrooms.

3. Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and browned.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails