Today is the kickoff of football season!
GameDay Jello Salad
1 6oz box of green jello
2 3oz boxes of yellow jello
1 lb of cool whip
1. Prepare one yellow mousse jello. Mousse Jello: Combine 1 1/2 cups of boiling water and yellow jello. Stir until dissolved. Mix in about 1/3 of the cool whip. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
2. Prepare green jello. When the yellow layer is firm add half of the green jello. Return to freezer until set.
3. Prepare second yellow jello as described in step 1. Set.
4. Add remaining green jello and set.
5. Top with last 1/3 of cool whip.