Friday, October 15, 2010

MSC: Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

Katie from Katie's Cakes chose the October cupcake from our Martha Stewart's Cupcake book. These snickerdoodle cupcakes are pretty darn close the cookie. The billowy seven-minute frosting that tops them was light and fluffy and was finished off with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. I loved these cupcakes!! Yum!!! They were approved of by my husband too who is a snickerdoodle cookie lover.

I could use a bit more practice on my piping. The picture in Martha's book is so pretty and I just couldn't quite replicate it. Oh well, more practice means more cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Yours look beautiful...and fun...all lined up with their little white caps and all. We loved these cupcakes...I could eat two of yours right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails