Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MSC: Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes

Recently I threw a Pumpkin Patch birthday party for my daughter's first birthday. These cupcakes out of the Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book were the perfect addition to the party.

In fact, most people opted for another cupcake over a piece of birthday cake!

I don't take offense. I know the birthday cake was good, but it was basic birthday cake. These cupcakes, however, were amazing. They use cake flour, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lots of brown sugar!, pumpkin puree, and are topped with a cream cheese frosting
These are last October's pick for MSC Cupcake Club. I'm finally getting around to them.

1 comment:

  1. They look so cute. Perfect for a party. Wow, has it really been a year since I made these? Time flies. Happy Birthday to the little one...I know I already said that, but one cannot say it too much when little ones are involved. I bet you wonder where that year has gone as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails