Friday, September 10, 2010

Roasted Garlic

Our CSA has given us more garlic cloves than I know what to do with! We L-O-V-E garlic in this house-Vampires Beware. Roasted garlic is a huge favorite here.
I got a great idea off of Simply Recipes, I use a muffin tin to put the cloves in. It worked great and was much easier than a regular old baking sheet.
Yes, I ate a whole garlic clove bulb with my French Bread.
Roasted Garlic
Printable Recipe

Peal outer layers of garlic away. Slice top 1/4 off to garlic to expose cloves. Wrap each garlic bulb in foil and pour olive oil on top before closing up foil. Set in muffin tins. Bake in 400 oven for 35-40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I have never thought of using a muffin tin for this...I just plop them all on a tray and do about 20 at a time...then I wrap them up good and freeze them so I have them for a few months. I also only do it in the spring/fall when I can have the windows open...I love the smell of garlic, but a little can go a long way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails