Friday, September 17, 2010

MSC: Applesauce-Spice Cupcakes

These cupcakes were made before I joined the group. I had two last jars of homemade applesauce and I thought I'd give these cupcakes a try. I made minis because they're so much fun and you don't feel guilty eating more than one. I've enjoyed most of Martha's cupcakes, but I wasn't wild about these. There wasn't anything wrong with them, I would just prefer something more desserty. The brown sugar cream cheese frosting was pretty good and did pair nicely with it. I think if you're a carrot cake lover, you'd be a big fan of these.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty with that swirly frosting all over the top...yep, I'm one of those that likes to eat the frosting off and then eat the cupcake...an obvious carryover from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails