Monday, June 28, 2010

MSC: Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

Another earlier Martha Stewart Cupcakes Club cupcake. Lemon meringue! These are absolutely fabulous. I am a huge lemon lover, but not always with dessert food. What I mean is that I love lemons. I peel and eat them like an orange (often with a little bowl of sugar to dip in). Lemon desserts tend to take a back seat to chocolate for me.
The cupcakes were yummy. There was just a hint of lemon in the cake but I couldn't taste it next to the lemon curd. I bet the cake on it's on would be nice. This was my first time making lemon curd. It was much easier than I expected! And, the meringue frosting just put the cupcake over the top! Another fabulous cupcake Martha!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a marvelous alternative to lemon meringue pie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails