Thursday, June 24, 2010

MSC: Coconut Cupcakes

These coconut cupcakes are absolutely divine. The Martha Stewart Cupcake Club chose them earlier this year before I joined. I've been looking for a reason to make them and having girlfriends over was the perfect reason. Now, Martha calls for coconut in four forms- shredded, milk, extract and flakes. That's a bit much Martha, don't cha think. I used shredded in the cake and as a topper and coconut milk in the cake. I looked for the extract at the store but didn't see any and I wasn't in hunt mode. Even without those two coconut elements, these cupcakes are fantastic. They were light, moist, and delicious. I ate three before my friends even arrived.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, never too much coconut...LOL! These were so good...I can't make them often because I want to eat more than just one...one should be the limit, don't you think? Okay, with these, two is the limit. Make them only when company is coming or you can pawn the rest off!!! Yours look lovely...what a wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails