Sunday, May 30, 2010

Modern Baker: Real Welsh Scones

It's my last scone recipe of the quick breads in the Modern Baker Challenge. These real welsh scones were the easiest to make and a huge favorite. Well, that is, aside from the triple chocolate scones, which are really more like dessert scones.
The dough was easy to mix and since they only bake about 12 minutes, I had fresh hot scones in no time. I think the hardest thing about these scones is deciding if you should eat them with a dollop of butter or smeared with jam.

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious, Renee!! We loved these, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good...the last shot just makes me want to make them again tomorrow, but I still have about three other scone recipes to do yet, so I must go forward...and then come back. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails