Friday, March 26, 2010

Lemon Stir Fry Sauce

It was going to be a pretty bland meal. All I had was a some left over chicken and a frozen bag of stir fry veggies. I was out of stir fry sauce and searched for a simple recipe with ingredients I had in the kitchen. I found stir fry recipes that's ingredient list rivals the most complicated meals with upwards of 20 ingredients. I needed something simple and moreover, needed something that used very little soy sauce as I didn't realize I was down to my last droops. I found one! It's very basic, but it sure did liven up the meal.

Who knew there was so much sugar in stir fry sauces. No wonder they taste so good.

Lemon Stir-Fry Sauce
Adapted from AllRecipes.com
Printable Recipe
1/4 c lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 Tbs soy sauce
2 Tbs sugar

Combine all ingredients.

1 comment:

  1. i have been looking for blogs on how to make the best stir fry sauce. I really like to cook and i want to expand my knowledge on stir fry cooking by making my own sauce and not relying on the one being bought... Thanks for the recipe and i'll be trying this one out... Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails