Monday, January 4, 2010

First Week Starts

As usual I'm jumping into this project with a bit too much gusto. Instead of tackling one meal this week, I'm doing 5, possibly 6, and a dessert. What can I say. I live in "all or nothing" world. I am taking a break from the cooking mania on Wednesday and going out to delicious dinner of sushi for our 9th anniversary. Oh how I've missed sushi being pregnant!

I found a great article about doing 5 meals on $50 in my Parents magazine. The groceries only cost me a bit over $50 which was nice but I'm worried there won't be quite enough food at each meal to feed my big husband, but I thought I'd give it a shot as most of the meals look relatively easy.

Tonight is Spinach and Cheese Tart with Glazed Carrots. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails